Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Rain Rain Go Away!

Well, I think NJ is going to be having 48 hours straight of rain.  The rain is supposed to stop sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Nothing really interesting to report.  I had a great flat school Monday working on transitions.  Yesterday, I was able to flat outside between rain storms, and worked on lengthening and collecting at the trot and canter.  Liam overall was really good both days.

Although, he has a mysterious scrape across his neck.


I always wonder how he gets these scrapes... Reaching over the fence, bite or kick from another horse???  One will never know.

As long as all goes as planned, I will be flatting tonight and having a jump school tomorrow.  Might need a canoe to get to the jump school tomorrow!!! I am not going to horse show this weekend, but instead go on a fun trail ride with some friends.  I am just not feeling horse showing.  I think it is because the show is far away and my weekends have be really packed for the last 4 weeks and I am just plain old tired.  And the next horse show I have planned is literally 20 minutes from the farm in 2 weeks.

Well, that is it for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment