Monday, April 28, 2014

Not much of a horsey weekend for me - boo...

I didn't do anything horsey this past weekend really.  I did get to see Liam for 10 minutes for a quick groom, hoof paint, and to give allergy meds late Sunday night.

Otherwise I worked Saturday morning and went to supercross Saturday night where I got to meet Ryan Villopoto (4 time supercross champ).

 
Well, I got to meet his cardboard cut out anyway.  The line to actually meet him was ridiculous!

Sunday I went to watch my husband practice for an upcoming race in a few weeks.  It was fun seeing all of our race friends we have met over the years and catching up even though it was freezing out AGAIN!  Grrr

Sunday's practice line up

Busy weekend for the DIY rider, therefore Liam had off both Saturday and Sunday.  Planning on hacking today, tomorrow, & Wednesday.  Jump School planned for Thursday.  Considering skipping the horse show I had planned for Sunday and doing another jump school instead.  I am just very tired and need a weekend to catch up on things and throwing in a horse show would just deprive me of more sleep and prevent me from catching up on anything...  Decisions, decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment