Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Horse Show Schedule 2014


I finally put a tentative horse show schedule together for 2014.  Previously when I have done this, one thing or another happened and I wasn't able to stick to it and that is why I was avoiding putting a schedule to paper this year...  But the planner in me couldn't resist a schedule any longer and this year I am just going to roll with the punches and try to get to as many shows that I can that are on my list.


April 20: Palermo Schooling Show

May 4: Monmouth County Show
May 18: The Ridge Schooling Show

June 15: Palermo Schooling Show
June 25 - 29: Princeton Show Jumping

July 2 - 6: Princeton Show Jumping
July 9 - 13: Princeton Show Jumping

August 10: Palermo Schooling Show
August 17: The Ridge Schooling Show
August 20 - 24: Princeton Show Jumping (??? huge question mark here with finances)

September 7: Palermo Schooling Show
September 20: The Ridge

Most of the shows are less then hour from home, except one, and that one is only just over an hour.  I am really looking forward to the Princeton Shows.  I think 3 weeks back to back will help us out tremendously with some consistency.  I decided that Liam will get a stall at Princeton Show Jumping because literally the show grounds are 10 minutes from my house.  By the time I truck Liam back and forth to the barn daily I am probably only saving maybe $100.  Well for $100 I will get a stall and sleep in an extra hour each day.  I will bring Liam home in between the shows for a few days to give him a little turnout, etc...  

I do hope I can get to all of them and make it work finance wise, but we will find out soon enough!  Very excited for this show season!!!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting, I love when everyone in the blogosphere goes to shows!

    ReplyDelete