Friday, March 7, 2014

Why I Started Blogging


 
I am starting this blog to document my horse’s progress with training and horse showing mostly on my own as a DIY’er.  Maybe I lied, I won’t be totally DIY, but I do not board with or in a typical training program with a trainer.  I do trailer out to a friend/trainer a few times a month and will have her coach me here and there when we are at the same show, but I am mostly on my own.  Not because I choose to be like this, but financially and my horse’s preferred way of living is not conducive to training barns around me.  I have great friends for support and training advice and now I hope I can get some advice from my blog readers.
 
Meet us:
 

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Blogging really is a great way to keep track of training progress and share ideas with others. I am looking forward to following you and Liam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Welcome to the Blog-o-sphere! So to join the bloghop just create a new blog entry and answer it, This video is pretty much answers the linking up party just with someone elses blog:http://blip.tv/lcandler/how-to-add-the-inlinkz-blog-hop-to-your-blog-6122903

    Then copy the url of the post and add it to the list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for this. I will watch the video tonight and attempt to link.

      Delete