Friday, March 21, 2014

Blog Hop: What's in your bucket/smartpak?



Thanks to Viva Carlos for starting another great Blog Hop!!

I really do stress about what Liam is eating.  Liam is such a picky eater, wish I was more like him, maybe then I can lose the dreaded last 10lbs I really want to lose!!!

He eats the following/day:

8lbs Triple Crown Senior (Summer w/ good pasture 6lbs/day)
Smart Calm Ultra
Free Choice timothy hay (winter only)
Fresh water

I would love to get some alfalfa hay in there, but he lives on pasture with others and I can't feed one without feeding them all...  The horses do get put in small pens for 30 minutes twice a day to eat breakfast and dinner, not enough time to feed alfalfa though...

I have tried to add rice bran and omega plus supplement and it causes him to just go off his feed, so simple is best for my dearest Liam...

We look like this:

Best shot I have of him!

2 comments: