Sunday, March 16, 2014

Afternoon Siesta

Arrived at the barn yesterday after work and unfortunately interrupted Liam's afternoon siesta.



As I was tacking up a huge wind storm started to pick up.  Trees were banging against the barn and the dumpster opened up and blow garbage down the driveway.  I was a little concerned to start riding, but I had limited time and needed to fit in a ride to prep for my jump school later this afternoon.  I got on and to my surprise Liam was very well behaved.  A piece of plywood actually blow over when we were walking about 5ft from us and all Liam did was take a side step and two canter steps forward.  Good boy!

He was pretty good to ride.  We went back to our trot/canter transitions from the day before and he was nice a relaxed and behaved.  Wish me luck at our first jump school of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment