Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pro-ride and Short Video

I brought Liam down to my friends for a pro-ride yesterday.  I am going to have my friend ride him over the bigger sticks at the Princeton Horse Show this summer and I thought it would be nice to let her ride him at least once before then.

It was warm yesterday and Liam was being a slug-a-bug on the flat.  She flatted him beautifully though.  Then she started jumping him over a solid 2'6" course.  Liam looked great!  I suck, and forgot to video.  I was too busy watching. LOL!  I was excited for this pro-ride because I thought, finally I will be able to share video with all you because I will be on the ground to video.  Opps.

We raised the jumps to a solid 3' for her next go.  I did happen to halfway through the first course remember to take a video of a few jumps.  This is the first time Liam has ever jumped a solid 3' course.   He has jumped a 3' fence here or there, but never an entire course of jumps.


I was very proud of my boy.  She did the course over a second time and they worked everything out.  He looked great and 3' was easy for him! Again, sorry, I'll be a better blogger next time and get more video when I am on the ground, I promise...

2 comments:

  1. He looks great!! :) I love watching mine get ridden by other people too! So fun to see how they go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! First 3' course is a big deal :)

    ReplyDelete