Thursday, September 4, 2014

All The Rage - Love SmartPak

I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought an Ogilvy half pad.  I really needed to replace my 10+ year old mattas pad.  I decided I couldn't wait the 6+ weeks it took to order the pad direct to get it in custom colors and to be completely honest I just couldn't decide on which custom colors to get.  I decided to order it from SmartPak in their stock colors - Black on Black. Shout out to SmartPak - when I order from them I typically have my order the very next day.  And you just can't beat their return policy.  Love SmartPak.  Since I never saw an Ogilvy pad in person I wanted to be able to return it easily if I didn't liked it.  Well that sort of is I lie, I saw the pad in passing this summer at the Princeton Horse Show, so the fact really is I never felt it in person...  I figured once I can finally decide on a custom color I will order another cover.

So far, I have ridden in the pad twice and have no complaints.  The fit is fabulous, although I am riding on one less hole with the girth.  I will update again after a few more rides, but so far I am very happy with my choice.


4 comments:

  1. Awesome, I thought about buying through SP but really wanted custom colors (though I am easy at choosing those I Navy/Silver.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine through SP, too, pretty much because of quick shipping and their return policy. The first time I rode with it I even left the tags on just in case. I figure I can order a custom cover if I want all the pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Ogilvyland. I have now bought TWO. Slippery slope... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if I could get the custom colors without waiting 6 weeks, I'd get one of these. Until then!

    ReplyDelete