Thursday, November 20, 2014

What is happening

I apologize for my absence lately...  I have some big news to share, but I am not at the point where I feel like sharing yet.  I don't want to jinx it!  Hopefully the light is at the end of the tunnel...

I have been visiting Liam about twice a week and giving him good grooms.   Mentally, I am just not there to ride or have the time to ride consistently.  That just isn't fair to Liam and I decided that I should just let him have some time off instead of inconsistent mental block rides... 

Liam is loving his "retirement" and is just happy being loved on twice a week.  He is really cute about it.  We will see what the next couple of weeks/months bring.

Sorry, I just can't write fluff pieces right now to fill in the gaps of riding... 

2 comments:

  1. I hope that whatever you have going on works out for you :) It sounds like Liam is loving life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope everything goes according to plan! am eager to hear more about it

    ReplyDelete